MicroSurvey CAD

Welcome to the MicroSurvey CAD feedback and ideas forum. This forum is for you to use to offer us feedback about features you would like added or improved.

You have 25 votes that can be used, a minimum of one vote is needed per feature request. You can also use your votes towards existing features that other users have requested.

After a feature has been implemented, you will get your votes back to apply to new or other existing features.

How can we improve MicroSurvey CAD, inCAD, or embeddedCAD?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add QC Reporting For Survey Data

This is a long topic and I hope others have some good ideas for reporting requirements.
    All the data is there, I need to be able to check the quality of the data without reading all the traverse files line by line, especially in large projects.

RTK Reporting
    I would like to be able to select any point and view:
    Antenna Height
    RMS
    Solution type (fixed, float etc)
    #SV's
    Time
    Vector data and precision
    Traverse file name

Conventional
    Measurement info
    Reduced HZ,VA,SD,HD
    Standard deviation of measurement set
    Traverse file name

I would like to be able to generate various reports…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Darcy Detlor responded

We are going to do this, but it requires an integrated attack so we produce an updated FieldGenius and MicroSurvey CAD version at the same time.

2. create a routine for making breaklines

It would be great if a routine was there to create breaklines by just clicking on existing lines and/or the same way lines are created by point number and range of point numbers. Better yet would be to have any lines in a drawing to be used as a breakline.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Darcy Detlor responded

I think there are ways we can make this easier. If you know all the commands in MicroSurvey you can use them to accomplish the task, but there is a good reason to make it easier by adding some functionality to the MsSurface menu in the breakline area.

• Don't see your idea?

MicroSurvey CAD

Feedback and Knowledge Base